The Mercury ECU will be designed for two cylinder CNG engine control applications.
A system will be created based on a two-cylinder closed-loop engine controller using integrated technology while being cost-effective for the engine market. The unit will run from a 12V battery and control engine loads such as a fuel injector, inductive ignition coil and relays. The ECU also takes inputs from switches and sensors, such as Engine Stop switch, manifold air pressure, engine temperature, and variable reluctance sensors. The application software will run on the Mercury ECU containing your engine control strategy. The Mercury ECU will be designed such that it will only work with your specific engine.
- TI MSP430F5329 Microcontroller
- KT33810 Driver Board for Ignition Coil and Injectors
- CKP Sensor
- Ignition coil and Injector Driving
- Two Stroke Engine
- Concept to Prototype development
- Prototype feature list finalization
- Board design and development
- Created test modules for ADC, UART, CCP module
- Firmware design and development
- Test whole system with Engine