|Job Opening Details|
|CTC||As per Industry Standards|
|Experience required||1 to 3 Years|
|Duties & Responisibilty||– Design and build applications for the iOS platform
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
|Skills required||– Knowledge of Swift, Cocoa, and XCode.
– Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development.
– Strong interaction and design sense.
– Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
– Excellent attention to minute details.
– Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking.
– Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
– SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
– Have built an approved store App
– Experience working with A/B testing
– Knowledge of AutoLayout and Web Service Parsing JSON and XML
– Basic knowledge of Local Database (SQLite, CoreData) and In-App Purchase
– Third Party Libraries (Social Sharing etc)
– Push Notifications
– APIs & Other tools – SMS, GPS, APNS, Email, XML parsing, (edited)
|Eductaion required||Master of computer applications or equivalent degree / 2+ years’ experience or equivalent proficiency with the skills outlined above|
|Apply for this Job|